Re: A86: (Comments about TI - new platforms.. etc.. and stuff)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: (Comments about TI - new platforms.. etc.. and stuff)

oh yeah, i forgot to complain about IR ports.  they're worthless.  calculators would need to be extremely close for them to work.  i'm thinking a radio link!  that way, you could transfer files from one end of the class to the other.  or even through walls!!!  =)

yeah, that's my idea.

{-kimo-}

ADVICE:  Don't use Microsoft's Internet Explorer!
ADVICE 2:  Don't accept files from anybody you don't know!!!

Hmm, everytime I have to reformat my hard drive I add new advice!  =)