Re: A86: Guessing game

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Guessing game

BrncAvFan2@aol.com wrote:
> Can somebody tell me what is wrong here.  What is supposed to happen is a
> number is guessed, it says too high or too low, the screen clears, and it
> starts over until the right number is guessed.  Please help.

Let's cleanup ur code here.

> #include "ti86asm.inc"
> #include "asm86.h"

Try switching these first two around.  I think it only works if asm86.h is first.

> #include "ti86abs.inc"
> #include "ti86math.inc"
> #include "ti86ops.inc"
> #include "Ram86.inc"

Do you really need all these?

> .org _asm_exec_ram
>
>         call _clrLCD
>         ld hl,$0000
>         ld (_curRow),hl
>         ld hl,string
>         ld de,$c324
>         call _mov10B

Copy "Guess =" directly to textshadow right?  If so you are going to
get the first two letters of your next string.

Let's work through this slowly.  I can't take a plethora of code in
one day.

--
Tercero	 --  Email: mailto:tercero@busprod.com

"The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone;"
			--Psalms 118:22
"Everyone who falls on that stone will be broken to pieces,
but he on whom it falls will be crushed."
			--Luke 20:18