Re: A86: Z-shell Graphics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Z-shell Graphics

At 10:47 AM 8/12/98 PDT, you wrote:

>Sorry for not being more specific. I meant grayscale graphics. When I load
>them onto my calculator they do not appear in any of the program libraries
in >Rascall or ASE. When I load picview onto my calculator picview appears
in ASE >and Rascall both but when I try to run picview it either crashes or
displays >"picture not found."

Picview is a program that i made for viewing on calc pictures in *.86i
format. It also works for viewing *.85i files. It is not meant to view
greyscale or any other format. The reason that it displays "Picture not
pound is because you don't have any pictures on your calc. I have tested it
thoroughly, and it has never once crached my 1.2 rom calc. Nor the
emulator. It does however have the same bug as Mini-Shell does with the
Free Memory.

CHICANE
ICQ: #14727618
chicane on EFNET #ti