Re: A86: Mini-Shell v.71

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Mini-Shell v.71

I dont think this program is working correctly for me and I don't know
why.  Under system Info , where it is suppposed to display the free
memory, it sometimes displays 2b.  Also after the names of the programs,
it always displays one of the characters from the BASE TYPE menu, and
then a superscript 2, like you get with the x squared key.  It dosen't do
this with the first program when it is turned on, but as soon as you
change the program being shown it does.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: