Re: A86: Simple TI-85 Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Simple TI-85 Question

if you want speed, don't go for rom routines.  using page $d adds 10/27
clocks.

the bit mask (fp bits, at $24e8 in 1.2) is used in a routine that finds a
bit in _FORMULA_BITMAP
$4967 find a bit in _FORMULA_BITMAP
$496B find a bit in (hl)
a = bit #
returns:
a = mask
(hl) = byte

this is not a findpixel routine.

the mask isn't used anywhere else on page 0

-josh

On Mon, 10 Aug 1998 12:14:45 -0600 Dux Gregis <assets@eden.rutgers.edu>
writes:

>Somewhere on page 0.  I found it while searching for the FP bits.  The
>FP bits
>are there, but backwards from the FindPixel routine.  _plotSScreen
>isn't at a
>nice number like $fc00, I didn't look too closely at the routine.
>
>David Phillips wrote:
>
>> Really, where?  More importantly, is it faster than modifying CLEM's
>for
>> _plotSScreen?

>I never
>> >
>> >There's a find pixel routine for _plotSScreen
>> >

>> --
>> David Phillips
>> mailto:electrum@tfs.net
>> ICQ: 13811951
>> AOL/AIM: electrum32

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]