A86:Need help with menus !!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86:Need help with menus !!

This problem probably has a simple explanation
but i cant find it.

I am making a scrolling textview program.

When i run it from a blank homescreen or a shell like
Ashell it works just fine. The problem is when i try
to run it from the homescreen with menus open at
the same time. I have stored the "Asm(" command
in my custom menu so that i only have to paste it in,
select my prog from the [PRGM] menu and press
[ENTER] to run it. This however leaves two menu
levels open. This menu somehow "hides" the two
lowest rows of output from my prog.

Is there anyone who knows a way to clear out all
menus from the homescreen. I am desperate !!!!

Thomas Bladh (tiberius@swipnet.se)