Re: A86: Mario 86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Mario 86

No, that wouldn't work.  You misunderstand how that means.  When you delete
something, the memory it occupies isn't cleared right away.  It's VAT entry
is removed.  When you delete or resize Mario levels, the memory the
occupied stays there.  But there is not vat entry, so there is no real way
to get them back or know exactly where they are.

--
David Phillips
mailto:electrum@tfs.net