Re: A86: Sprites

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Sprites

BIOSERRORS@aol.com wrote:

> HELP!  I have 40-50 sprites to draw, and I need a sprite editor.  I WOULD have
> used the built-in sprite editor in Assembly Studo 86, but it only does 8x8
> sprites...I need a sprite editor that does 8x8, 8x16, and 16x16 sprites.
> Please help me!  I don't want to have to do this all by hand.  Thanks.
>
> -Dave

Did you look at Trey Jazz's Zsprite on TIcalc.  Probably not, that's
why you're asking.  It will tell you what to enter in your asm file
(i.e. .db %10101010 and .db $AA).  At least it did last I checked.
--
Tercero	 --  Email: mailto:tercero@busprod.com

"The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone;"
			--Psalms 118:22
"Everyone who falls on that stone will be broken to pieces,
but he on whom it falls will be crushed."
			--Luke 20:18