Re: A86: Asm-86 12k cap

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Asm-86 12k cap

The VAT is on page seven--at the very end.  You could limit programs to
27k to be safe, if you wanted.  But, you can't use page two, you would
overwrite those "!","#" programs, and anything else stored before your
16k variable.  All you need to do is check if enough RAM is free to use
page seven (page seven is the last page used by the calc), and then:
boff!