Re: A86: Re: post a program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: post a program

for your part it does this. (it stores the point of the start of the last
word and maybe the word in mem then it erases it and puts the word on the
next line)....theres a minor glitch in it though...if you keep on making the
line longer after it wraps the last word down and you go past the length of
the screen it leaves trash and doesnt return to the next line. minor problem
though

>Well, you would have to do that if you wrapped the text.  But I think that
all
>of the replies are memorized anyway, and that would be very unnecessary.
We're