A86: Re: Closing menus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Closing menus

use this call to close the menus so you can write to the bottom 1 or 2 lines

_flushallmenus  equ     49DCh

the _penRow and _penCol are the same as the _curRow and _curCol but for the
small font and the _vputs is the same as _puts but small and they can both
be displayed on the screen at the same time not like on diff screens a la
QBasic.

I wrote this little tic-tac-toe game to teach myself 86asm and had one
problem (well, once I had it working...):  I only ran it from ASM(, but when
pasting the name from the prog menu, the bottom two lines were cut off, like
the menus stayed open.  It worked fine when typing tictac from a blank
screen.
It uses _puts to output text, so it looks like a TI-BASIC program.  Do you
have to do anything to close menus when using the text-mode?  BTW, how does
that work?  Is there a screen-mode change, or just call a separate function
for the multi-width small font?