Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: _ILine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: _ILine

So, you're trying to draw a box, eh?  I'll let you in on something: you need to
call _ILine four times...
Here are the registers as you go into your call:
h = 1
b = 1
c = 62
d = 1
e = 1

I think that this will draw a line against the left side of the lcd ... or maybe
the bottom.  You also don't have a ret instruction in this code...