Re: A86: Useful Information

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Useful Information

Trey Jazz wrote:

> if you set the flag for the corresponding program and the program exists it
> runs the routine everytime that command is done, like sqrtKEY is run when a
> key is pressed sqrtPARSE is run before the calc does parsing...stuff like
> that
>
> >I probably should have paid more attention to this list, but what are all
> >of the [sqrt] functions?(i.e. [sqrt]PARSE)

  They include:  [sqrt]PARSE, [sqrt]KEY, [sqrt]HOME, [sqrt]EXEC, [sqrt]CMDTOK,
[sqrt]GRF, [sqrt]EXPR and another one that I'm forgetting.  [sqrt]KEY is called
within every _getkey call (regardless of a keypress), and seems to have two
different uses depending on the whether or not the zero flag is set.  I think
[sqrt]HOME is like this too.  Each of these are asm programs (which can only be
created through another asm program because of the [sqrt]) that function like
interrupts during certain ROM routines.