Re: A86: Dying Eyes

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Dying Eyes

I don't know if anyone is doing that, but that would be one tough job. Besides,
I'm working on an rpg for the 86 which will be better than dying eyes(I won't
settle for anything less, but I'll let you decide on how good it is when you see
it). I'll have a beta out soon. It's name is Tekno Blade and I think it will be the
first rpg for the 86. I might have a fmv(full motion video) for the ending. Depends
on how it looks on the calculator(might be hard to see). Just a short thing
though.. Couple seconds.  If you guys have any ideas you think I should use in
it that you think I don't already plan on, tell me about them. I want to make
this the best rpg you've seen for a ti-8x calc. Here's the page for progress and
stuff about Tekno Blade:

http://lucca.home.ml.org

There's also an 85 version, but I'm not working on that. Should be done in a
month or so.

> I was playing Dying Eyes for CrASH on the 82, since it's too big for the 86.
> I think it's the best game for any TI-8x calc, IMHO, if you like role
> playing games.  Well, it ties with Sqrxz (great job, Jimmy!).  I'd like to
> know if anyone is working on porting it to the 86.  I heard that (maybe Bill
> N?) was porting FFX, Alex's first RPG for the 82, to the 86.  Does anyone
> know the status of that, either?  Dying Eyes is pretty big (about 22k), so
> would it be harder to port to the 86?  If no one is working on it, I'll give
> it a shot, since it's the best RPG (IMHO) for any TI-8x calc.

Follow-Ups: References: