Re: A86: pppppppplllllllllllllllllllllease answer the simple question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: pppppppplllllllllllllllllllllease answer the simple question! :)

If you mean just to move a string around in mem, then it's pretty simple.  If you
already know the length, then you can just do:
 ld de,Table
 ld hl,String
 ld bc,Length
 ldir
but if it varies, then you should probably put a length byte.  However, unless
all your strings are the same length, (and even if they are) you should probably
just load the pointers to the string in the table.

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com

Follow-Ups: References: