Re: A86: Wierd TI web site?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Wierd TI web site?

I think I see what you mean.  You mean to make programs compatible they must be in a
format similar to that described on Dan Eble's page.  Making programs compatible
probably wouldn't be very popular.  Multi-tasking would be cool, but the only time I
could see the usefulness of multi-tasking would be:

- pausing a program to send a file to a friend
- pausing a program to analyze it (game wizard program)
- or an On-Calc Assembly Studio.

Heck, now that I think about it.  That would be pretty cool!  So go for it!  I'd offer
some programming help but I have very little experience and I'm currently working on a
raycaster.  If I finish my prog B4 u finish yours I'll e-mail ya.

Tercero

Kirk Meyer wrote:

> i mean REAL windows, not just a shell.  the only time it would run standard ASM
> program is in a sort of MS-DOS mode.
>
>     Kirk

Follow-Ups: References: