Re: A86: Wierd TI web site?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Wierd TI web site?

In case anybody cares, Internet Explorer crashed my computer all of the time and now that I have Netscape it's never crashed.  But I'm going to stop talking about this because this is a discussion group about TI-86 calculators.

If I wrote Windows for the calculator (and I mean REAL Windows) would anyone program for it?  It would be a multitasking environment with a graphical interface with edit boxes, buttons, list boxes, etc. and it would be message-driven just like windows.

    Kirk

Some of Microsoft's products are pretty good.  Win95 is a pretty good OS, even though it could use some improvement.  Office98 crashes all the time.  IE4 integrates into the OS and causes quite a bit of instability--much more than Netscape ever has, or probably ever will, since Netscape won't usually take the entire OS when it crashes.  Encarta is a great encyclopedia.  FrontPage comes with an AWESOME image editor.  Works is crap.  Word isn't much better (Corel WP 7 rocks!).  Every company has their good products and their bad products, even TI.

-Jeremy

Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/x-unknown-content-type

Follow-Ups: References: