A86: [Fwd: Ti 89 appearence]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: [Fwd: Ti 89 appearence]

-- BEGIN included message

Michael,

Thank you for your recent e-mail and for your feedback on the TI-89.  I am
passing your suggestion on to the product development team for their
consideration.  The TI-89 appearance (as stated on the web site) is not set
in stone at this time.  We sincerely appreciate feedback from customers
like yourself so that we can make the TI-89 as appealing as possible to its
target audience of college students.

If you have any further questions or comments please feel free to contact
us at your convenience.  For faster service on replies, please copy this
message in your response and send the response directly to ti-cares@ti.com.

Best Regards,

Brigette Anderson

Educational & Productivity Solutions
Texas Instruments                      Email:  ti-cares@ti.com
PO Box 650311 M/S 3962                 Phone: 1-800-TI-CARES or
Dallas, TX  75265                      (972)917-8324 (technical help)
Internet: http://www.ti.com/calc/      FAX:    (972) 917-0747
http://www.ti.com/organizers/