Re: A86: unknown call

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: unknown call

On Wed, 8 Apr 1998 21:20:03 -0400 "Garcia" <xrigel@q-net.net> writes:

>What does the following call do:
>
>$4c3f

looks like it increments ahl twice.

>Also I think we should form some type of team to:
>
>1.  Add all known calls to some type of database, preferrably ROM
>Central
>and Matt Johnson's site.

i've got a list of almost all the rom calls mentioned here, the ones in
ti's include files, and any i've found.  it's just address and
description/name (one line) though.  i've got an old copy up at
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/4593/romcall.txt

-josh

>2.  More importantly create new standard include files with the
>addition of
>all new calls, which will have to be named.
>
>Andres Garcia
>xrigel@q-net.net

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]