Re: A86: TI-86 Emulator and Assembly Studio 86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: TI-86 Emulator and Assembly Studio 86

that was a bug in asm studio 86 v1.0, you can fix it by naming the file
<eight chars>.asm or just downloading the new asm studio 86 v2.0 from
ticalc. (i recommend the second :)

Keith Batten