ahmedre@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< Hello Everyone,
 	Moved my 86 page to the following URL:

 				http://home.att.net/~ahmedre

 						-Ahmed >>

And mine has moved to <A HREF="http://members.xoom.com/BIOSERRORS">
http://members.xoom.com/BIOSERRORS</A>

NOTE:  That URL is CaSe-SeNsItIvE.
ALSO NOTE:  If you get an error message saying that the page couldn't load,
just press refresh, it should work.
ALSO ALSO NOTE:  <hehe>  Because almost all of my page is JavaScript, AOL's
integrated web browser doesn't load it correctly sometimes.  It is best to use
IE4 or Netscape4 or better in 800x600 pix screen mode.  I'm currently working
on the problems.

Due to the server being unforgivingly slow, I'm considering moving it once
again.  I just had to get off AOL (I'm cancelling soon.)

BTW:  Who else on this list has a home page of their own?