Re: A86: the kshell! - source

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: the kshell! - source

You shouldn't have to trap key presses.  Give the entries $01,$00,$01,$c3,address, name and then $01,$00,$02 etc.  Then check
the VAT for the programs in the order that the entries apear (ie, 1 in bc would find the first program, 2 would find the
second).  The OS will handle the key presses according to the active menu; you shouldn't even need to invoke a menu.  Since
you've already got the active menu, replace the pointer with the pointer to yours.  If the active menu is anything besides the
main programs menu, exit -- that's the only time when you need the hack.
Hope this helps some...  good luck!  :-)