Re: A86: Re: 'Done' message

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: 'Done' message

Invrt does...  Either way, though, that's not the problem.  I've got it saying
'Done'; my biggest problem is that it puts the argument i sent it (or '0',
because i loaded 0 into OP1 before exiting) as output afterwards.  Try running
"Invrt 1" and you'll see that it returns the value in OP1 (1) to the
homescreen as output.  That's just great when I want to actually output
something (like with sec, etc) but i don't here, except for a 'Done' message.

I'm attaching the latest version of asaptrig.

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com

Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/x-zip-compressed; name="asaptrig.zip"