Original text

From: Stephen Hicks <shicks@mindspring.com>, on 3/31/98 9:23 PM:
I just figured out how to read parameters (at least one, i'm not suire about
more)...  I finished the first version of asaptrig (more to come, it should be
final by this weekend).

This is basically how it works.  In the eostbl, use the following format:
.dw <Address of assembly>
.db <Parameter type>
.db 0

The address is self explanatory, but for parameter type this is what i've found
so
far:
$01: Normal, no parameters (but i think there is a way to get them in this)
$02: One (real?) parameter.  Parentheses are not required.  Read OP1 for the
parameter, write the output to OP1.
$03: Multiple arguments.  Parentheses are required.  I think that all the
parameters are around $8000, ram page 1.  Not sure yet.
$05: Strange error....?

I'm attaching asaptrig.

--
Stephen Hicks