Forwarded message:
From:	pking@ti.com (Paul King)
Reply-to:	pking@ti.com (Paul King)
To:	QmH@aol.com
Date: 97-09-26 16:41:55 EDT

>  From: QmH@aol.com, on 9/18/97 9:43 AM:
>

>  When is TI going to come out with the TI-86 Inferential Statistic
>  program/addon?

I wish I could give you a better answer, but...  The stat asap is just now in
testing - if all goes perfectly, it will be ready for distribution in 2-3
weeks.  Because few things ever work perfectly, it will likely take longer
than
that.

We do regret the inconvenience that this wait may cause our customers, and we
are working hard to get the stat package out as quickly as we can.

>  What about the complete documentation for 86 Assembly?

We have been putting out a few documents as they become available, but they
are
a lower priority than the stat package.  So, to partly answer your
question...
the docs will be available after the stat package is available.

>  You may want to reply to me and the 86 asm mailing lists...
>

>  Thanks,
>
>  M.H.

Best regards,
Paul