Re: A86: Storing and recalling equation variables

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Storing and recalling equation variables

>  At 01:40 PM 9/20/97 -0500, you wrote:
>  >Hello,
>  >Does anyone know how to store and recall equation variables from the
>  >ti-86's user memory area?
>  >
>  This kind of question has been asked a lot. "How do you store and recall
>  variables (whatever kind)?" It seems to me like all variables should
>  probably be stored pretty much the same way, except for a type byte, or
>  something. So does anybody know anything about this? Would it be possible
>  to write some kind of a general "variable-store-and-recall" routine?
>
>  --Joshua Grams

I'm not sure about the format of equation vars, (if anyone knows the format
of these, or program vars, I'd like to know), but you can use the restarts
(20/10h) to recall them and store them, but you can then use the variable
format to look at iwhat's in the equation var.

~Steve