RE: A86: Tamagotchi?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: Tamagotchi?

Yes, but how would it know what time it was when the calc was turned back
on? The only ways are asking the user for the date and time (best way), or
having the program run in the background when the calc is off (major waste
of batteries). There is no internal clock in any of the TI calcs.

Jeff Tyrrill
http://tyrrill-ticalc.home.ml.org/
http://ti-files.home.ml.org/