Re: A86: Tamagotchi?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Tamagotchi?

Well if I remember right, there are some people who have created
multitasking environments. Not quite sure how, I pictured the little pet up
in the right or left corner taking up very few pixels, and always showing,
for monitoring, but you would be able to access both ti-os, and any other
os and progs you load, with some hotkey to switch to tamagotchi. This would
support constant running. I'm pretty sure there are ways you can minimize
battery running, maybe even with some way that it will keep runing when you
turn the calc off, or at least go into a hibernation state while the calc
is off, so it's only active while on. And it was just an idea, not everyone
wants to feed their calc, but thoose of us who play tetris and nibbles all
school day long might be interested in something to distract us from thoose
mind blowing games every 2 hours or so. :)