Re: A86: Program to test existence of a variable?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Program to test existence of a variable?

<< Does anyone know how to write a program to determine the existence of a
 variable? What I am looking for is a program that I run inside either an
 assembly or basic program that will tell me whether or not a certain
variable
 exists. This would be very helpful to me. Any ideas would be appreciated.

that's what l would like to have.  store the variables name into x and run
the assembly program.  if x=1, it exists.  if x=0, it does'n't