A86: Tamagotchi?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Tamagotchi?

My little brother recently borrowed a friends tamagotchi, and I kinda
thought it would be neat to have this on a calc, or something similar.
Unfortunatly I don't know asm enough yet to program it in that myself, and
so I tried basic. After relizing drawing a single pic and changing it took
about 1k, I decided that wouldn't work. So I was kinda wondering if any of
you asm guru's might be up to the challenge? Just an idea I'm throwing out,
and I just joined the list, so if this has been discussed before please
don't flame. Thanks.

Eli Hunt

Follow-Ups: References: