A86: ZFactor

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: ZFactor

Today I just finished my first assembly program, ZFactor.  I will upload it
to the TI-Files either today or tomorrow.  It takes an input and returns all
of the positive integral factors along with the number of factors.  I have
not noticed any bugs in the program, but if anyone finds any, or has any
suggestions please tell me.  I know it's not much, but its a start.  I will
release the code when I finish commenting it.  I did attach the program to
this mail if you want it.

~Chris Hawkins (HBeaver1@aol.com)
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/applefile; name="ZFACTOR.zip"; X-Mac-Creator="5a495020"; X-Mac-Type="5a495020"

ZFACTOR.zip