Re: A86: Flags/Libraries

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Flags/Libraries

>  > >
>  > >  I'm using send86/get86.  They don't use the TI file format.
>  > >
>  > >  --------
>  > >  Dan Eble (mailto:eble@cis.ohio-state.edu)
>  > >           (http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~eble)
>  > >
>  >
>  >
>  > We can't expaect our users to have and use those programs.
>  >

>  I know.
>

>  --------
>  Dan Eble (mailto:eble@cis.ohio-state.edu)
>           (http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~eble)

Ok.  How about this:  (A few questions first, tho)

What happens to rst 20h/10h when the var is not found?  You could initially
send it as a program, and then the user can use a hide/show/delete program to
change it.  The program could search for both program and $D type vars.  (?)
 Maybe - just a thought.  Or maybe TI might include that type in their
software...? (probably not)

~Steve