Re: A86: Upgrade ROM?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Upgrade ROM?

Joseph Gaffney wrote:

> At 10:04 PM 9/12/97 -0400, Butler Family wrote:
> >i didn't Zshell runs on the 86 much less loads on to it? how did you
> >mess up the ROM (read only memory) is impossible to write on. it was
> >probably the RAM you probably could have just remove the batteries to
>
> >fix it o well that will give u a good reason to replace it :)
> >
> >Patrick
>
> Patrick, punctuation is our friend, don't push him away =)
>
> |------------------------------------------------------------|
> |         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |

i didn't know Zshell runs on the 86 much less loads on to it. how did
you
mess up the ROM (read only memory) since it is impossible to write on.
it was
probably the RAM.  you probably could have just remove the batteries to
fix it o well that will give u a good reason to replace it :)

Patrick

there thats how it was supposed to be, more or less. i seriously screwed
up the message but it doesn't matter cuz the guy said it was on his 85
not 86.  Happy Joe?

Patrick

P.s. `~!@#$%^&*()-=+_\|[]{};:'",./<>? there I used more punctuations

Follow-Ups: References: