Re: A86: Attention! Module Draft Available

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Dan Eble wrote:

> > > So you propose that this lib would have FindPixel, PutSprite, Line, Fill,
> > > Polygon, Circle, etc...?   Don't you think that that is a little too much
> > > space usage if all you want is FindPixel?
> > >
> > > ~Steve
> >
> > Exactly!  Thats why libs didnt work out on the 85 and they wont work out
> > on the 86.
> > Too many useless function in a lib.
>
> If FindPixel is the only routine a program needs, then the loader will
> only load FindPixel, not the entire library.

And that is when things become complicated for the loader, as we both
agreed earlier, only dependent functions should be placed in the same
lib (this is going no where but in a loop ;)

Bill

Free email accounts http://www.stealthmail.com/

Follow-Ups: References: