A86: Bmp2asm.zip

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Bmp2asm.zip

I really don't know a lot of Asm because I am VERY busy all the time with
work and so forth ( I am sure all of you know what I mean:) ).  Anyway
this is probally a dumb question, but does everyone know about Bmp2Asm ( a
recently uploaded file to ticalc.org ), which converts bmp's to asm86
files...  It looks like it does a very good job (GRATZ to the auther :))))
converting the bmp's but I am not sure what to put at the top and the
bottom, if anything.  And how do you make it a .86p?  Please help if you
have any free time...

--Jason Lichti