Re: A86: my new ti86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: my new ti86

<< > I'm new to this. Could some kind soul please explain the difference
 > between the 1.2 ROM and 1.3 ROM?

 The ROM chips are different. That means that tha instructions (calls)
 are in different locations in ROM. This could result in crashing the
 calc if a ASM program that makes ROM calls a lot calls the wrong
 location. >>

does this mean we're going to have to remake an assembly game everytime a new
ROM version comes out?  and what about the assembly progs for the 1.2?  are
they eventually going to disappear or no longer be made?