Re: A86: Please read this!!! New shell!!! I need help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 08:08 PM 9/9/97 -0400, Snoops010@aol.com wrote:
>Allow me to restate:  If you have two programs running on a computer,  one is
>taking a while to do something, so you decide to look at another program
>while the other is working.  The one that's taking a while would stop working
>if you pause it to look at the other program.  I'm sure it would be
>beneficial if you don't want to get caught playing games in math class, but
>come on think about it.  It's a figgen calculator.  there are limits.

And this is not one of them.

Hell, I've hooked up a modem to my 86, I know ppl who have hooked up all
kinds of stuff - this is nothing by comparison.  It is a very simple idea,
and very logical. (BTW, I noticed no one responded to the math part.  Does
no one do math with a calc anymore?)

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |