Re: A86: Please read this!!! New shell!!! I need help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Eli Allen wrote:

> Except the point is that you can actually do something instead of some fake
> screen.  I like the idea except for any clipboard idea.  Its a calc not a
> computer with a mouse or even just a keyboard that you can type easily on.
>
> Eli Allen

well i beg to differ, but it is more than just a calc, a calculator like
how you say it means something for just operations that will do math, it
is a LOT more complex than that and if u just wanted a calc that didnt
do much u would go buy a ti32 or something