Re: A86: Please read this!!! New shell!!! I need help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

MTNBIKE560@aol.com wrote:

> << B) GAMES - You are in math class, but feel like playing games.
> HOWEVER,
>  you don't want to get caught.  So, you switch between a program to
> find the
>  answers to what your teacher is discussing and the game you want to
> play.
>  As long as you don't scream out "A NEW HI SCORE!!!", you're pretty
> safe =)
>   >>

> all that you need for that is for the program to clear the screen and
> have
> some math problems displayed when maybe 'exit' is pressed.  like on
> the basic
> program Atlantis.

   Hah. Theres just two problem in that theory. 1) After your teacher
notices for the fifth time that you have the same equation on your calc
everytime he/she comes by, he will get suspicious. 2) If you have a asm
TSR, its faster.

Follow-Ups: References: