A86: Uploading pre-beta version of Chem86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Uploading pre-beta version of Chem86

I'm working on uploading what I've got of Chem86, but Netscape won't connect
to ftp.ticalc.org/incoming, so I can't upload there...  Anyone know why?

Also, because aol doesn't have an LDAP or POP3 server, and (as of yet) it's
my only email service, I can't upload it to the ti-files because netscape
can't make aol send mail and aol wants to make an LDAP server, even though it
doesn't have one...

Is there any way I can just send a normal email with an attached file to
someone at the ti-files and at ticalc.org for them to put it up?

Thanks,
~Stephen Hicks (who can't wait until he can afford a _real_ isp)