Re: A86: Please read this!!! New shell!!! I need help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Please read this!!! New shell!!! I need help!

A) I have some ideas which I will post a little later, as I am busy.  These
ideas have lengthy details, so they are well thought out.  (I just have to
finish my rather extensive homework and research first)

B) Would you please send me all the details on your ideas?

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |

Follow-Ups: References: