Re: A86: Has anyone had luck with the par-link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Has anyone had luck with the par-link

you say that link85xp works when linking to the ti-86 but i as of yet
have been unable to get this program to work for the 86. I change the
file names (to .85g or .85p, but link85xp only sends grouped files...)
but it will not pick up the renamed .85g (or .85p for that matter) files
as group files and thus I have been unable to send... Possibly you have
a different version of link85xp?  I do not understand how it will work
for one person but not for another... Thx,
Russ Hanson