Re: A86: TI-86 Web Page - Info Needed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: TI-86 Web Page - Info Needed

I have a friend who had to take apart his calc. because his friend's broken
link cable got stuck in it.  He told me that the best way is to first unscrew
the screw that holds in the lithium battery, and then all the other screws.
 Than, use a small flat head screwdriver and pry it open. (if it's a bigger
screwdriver, it will do more damage to the case).

I asked him if he would take it apart again so I could send in some info, but
he wouldn't, so he just told me this.

~Stephen Hicks