Re: A86: Chem86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Chem86

<< 'm writing a chemistry program for ti86 asm, and want some input as to
 anything else people would like to see in it.  So far it will (at least I
 plan to make it do this) display the symbol, atomic number, name, atomic
 mass, and electronegativiy (and I plan to add oxidation states and possibly
 specific heat capacity in later versions) when given either the number or
 symbol.  It will also total up the mass of a compound typed in the way it is
 written on paper (as opposed to typing each element separately) and will
find
 the electronegativity difference of any two atoms as well as tell the user
 whether it is an ionic, polar, or nonpolar bond.   >>

yeah how about writing it on the homescreen with menu options below (such as
<PREV and NEXT> and SEARCH, which would allow the user to search for an
element by either its abbreviation or its name.