Re: A86: Tutorials?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Tutorials?

At 03:10 PM 9/1/97 -0400, Chris Goetschius wrote:
>are there any tutorials for 86 Assembly programming?

My page will include an 86 ASM tutorial (unofficial, using preliminary info
developed by users, NOT TI) soon.  I am converting the ZShell School to the
86 ASM Tutorial, so it will most likely be easy enough for many users, as
Mardell's tutorial helped many 85 beginners.  Check in about a week for
lessons 1 and 2.

http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |