A86: Chem86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Chem86

I'm writing a chemistry program for ti86 asm, and want some input as to
anything else people would like to see in it.  So far it will (at least I
plan to make it do this) display the symbol, atomic number, name, atomic
mass, and electronegativiy (and I plan to add oxidation states and possibly
specific heat capacity in later versions) when given either the number or
symbol.  It will also total up the mass of a compound typed in the way it is
written on paper (as opposed to typing each element separately) and will find
the electronegativity difference of any two atoms as well as tell the user
whether it is an ionic, polar, or nonpolar bond.

Does anyone else have any ideas?

~Stephen Hicks