Re: A86: how to print out intgers?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: how to print out intgers?

>  Mark Baldi-Biek wrote:
>  >
>  > Hmmm.  I still get extra values even after zeroing out hl.  Weird.
>  > 3 returns 65539d = 10003h
>  > 4 returns 65540d = 10004h
>  > 5 returns 65541d = 10005h
>  > So it's sort of returing the right values.  Is there any way to get more
>  > discernable values?  Thanks for your help.
>
>  load the _curCol with the start of where it is put and display a string
>  (probably "  " depending on how high you want the number to go up and
>  for ease of use so you dont have to do it varying on how big it is too)
>  at this point then it will read 00..x depending on how big the string
>  was

A better way to fix that is be xor'ing a.  A few days ago, I posted a message
stating that DispHL _really_ displayed AHL, and still, not even a week later,
people ask about that same problem!  A better way to have your questions
answered is to check PREVIOUS posts, because they really clutter up this
list, and they REALLY annoy people.  I apologize if this is sounding like a
flame, but seeing the same post OVER and OVER and OVER again is REALLY
starting to annoy me!!!

~Steve