Re: A86: Link Port

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Link Port

On Sat, 25 Oct 1997 21:19:59 CDT "John Koch" <soccerman_83@hotmail.com>
writes:
>link-port?  I mean, I let my friends use my calculator, but they are
>always either trying to take my games or give me ones that might have
>bugs in them.  So I want a program that you could not Recieve or
>Transmit Files without a password.  I'm sure this is possible by
>either
>place a CALL in the rom before the link options to an asm code.  We
>did
>things like this for contrast and so forth on the 85.

programs with bugs.. uh there's no such things.. and if you meant
programs with viruses.. there's no such things.. so what if ppl take your
games.. and so what if ppl give you programs. (just delete it).. and/or
tell them "don't send me anything.. but you can take things from my
calculator) easy as that.
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR: