Re: A86: test program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: test program

At 12:20 AM 10/22/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Here's a tiny useless program.  I though it'd be a good example of asm
>code and the hex equivalent for those folks (like me) who are too poor to
>buy or make a graph link and are forced to type things in by hand.  Also
>converting asm to hex by hand is fun.  :)

Can't you afford 5 bucks for a simple serial link? Mine only cost me $3.28
to build. But I agree, converting asm to hex by hand is fun. It gets to be
a nuisance past a certain size, though. When you get programs that are more
than a page or two long, there's just too much opportunity for errors
typing it in by hand. For me, anyway.

--Joshua

Follow-Ups: References: