Re: A86: CUSTOM menu

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: CUSTOM menu

Well - you would not need to use a backup cause since asm is built in on
the 86... You make the program take care of "patching" the RAM.  Since all
you ever seem to do on this list is flame everyone and promote your choice
of web sites, why don't you shutup.  The keyword is:  Assembly 86  - thats
the list your on.

Andres